How to Do It All including volunteer vacation
Writer Linda Formichelli’s new book “How to Do It All: The Revolutionary Plan to Create a Full, Meaningful Life ' While Only Occasionally Wanting to Poke Your Eyes Out With a Sharpie” has a chapter on volunteering and features Globe Aware as one of the resources.
Formichelli considers the fact women want to do, see, and experience everything they can to create a rich, memorable life, including rraveling, volunteer work, athletic events, entertaining, reading, learning, and trying new things but life and responsibilities get in the way.
She offers a plan on how to do it all:
- Why stress should be welcomed, not avoided.
- The importance of living a do-it-all life.
- Why you shouldn' t expect support from your familyâ€¦and where to get it instead.
- Why you should shower less, sleep less, talk to yourself, and be inconsistent ' and how this can help you live a more memorable life.
- How you can get it all done even when right now you have no time, no money, and no motivation.
- The revolutionary plan to accomplish everything you dream of doing in your life (includes free worksheets!).